KSM seeks to ensure that the information and services on its website are fully accessible. Much effort and resources have been invested in making the necessary adaptations so that people with disabilities have independent and equal access to the wide range of services offered to customers.
An accessible website
An accessible website uses system capabilities and technological solutions to enable people with disabilities to browse with the same ease, efficiency and enjoyment as everyone else.
Information about website accessibility
- This website meets the requirements of the Equal Rights for People with Disabilities Statute (Service Accessibility Adjustments)(2013).
- The accessibility adjustments were made according to the Israeli standard (TI 5568) for content accessibility on the Internet and WCAG2.0 Level AA standards.
- The site was tested for highest compatibility with the Chrome browser.
- The site provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and supports the accepted usage pattern for operation with a keyboard using the arrow keys, Enter and Esc to exit menus and windows.
- Optimized for display in common browsers and use with cell phones.
- Documents or videos uploaded to the site before October 2017 may not be fully accessible. If you come across such a document or a video, you can contact the site’s accessibility coordinator and we will make the information available to you.
Declaration of partial compliance with the standard in the case of third-party content
- Access to some pages on this website is dependent on content that does not belong to the organization (third-party content), therefore we can only guarantee partial compliance with standards in regard to these pages.
Optimal applicability and accessibility
Optimal accessibility is ensured through use of popular browsers: Firefox / Edge / Chrome and NVDA screen reader software.
Building accessibility arrangements
Following are the accessibility arrangements at the customer service center located at Prof. Yehezkel Kaufmann 4 St. Tel Aviv.
- Parking spaces for people with disabilities are available in the building / complex / area.
- The entire path from the parking lot through the entrance to the customer service center is fully accessible (including elevators).
- There are accessible service stands in the customer service center.
- There are accessible toilets in the lobby of the building and on the various floors.
- There are guiding signs.
- Service animals are allowed in the customer service center.
- Our customer service representatives are available to help you fill out forms.
How to submit requests and suggestions for improving accessibility
In the case that difficulties come up regarding website accessibility, we are committed to continuing our efforts to improve accessibility in order to allow complete access, including to people with disabilities.
The company provides its customers with the option of receiving information in accessible formats. The information is provided free of charge and intended for people with disabilities.
If you encounter a problem or a malfunction relating to accessibility issues, we would appreciate being notified; we will make every effort to find a suitable solution and deal with the malfunction as soon as possible.
Contact details for accessibility coordinator
Tzriker Ofer / KSM Research & Innovation
Statement update date: January 2023