We’re looking for a Statistician for real world data research
KSM is seeking a statistician with a background in healthcare research and great collaboration and teamwork skills.
- At least 2 years of practical experience in statistical analyses and consulting in academic/ research institutes or industry.
- Master’s degree in epidemiology or statistics, or related fields; PhD – an advantage.
- Familiarity with statistical programming languages, preferably R, SPSS, SAS or Python.
- Proficient in the fields of data preparation, descriptive and comparative analyses, and advances statistical modeling.
- Good English verbal and written communications skills.
Come join our super-talented team of researchers.
Send your CV to: email@example.com